The Franklin Food Elves kick off the “12 Days of Donating” campaign on Thursday, December 1, to benefit the Food Pantry, and Franklin Downtown Partnership member businesses are doing their part to help collect goods and monetary donations.
The Food Elves is a charitable community service group made up of more than 120 students from Franklin schools. This year 11 local businesses are participating in the 12 Days drive. Each business has a red collection bin on site and will donate $200 if the Food Elves meet their goal of collecting more than 1,200 pounds of goods.
Bins can be found at these participating locations:
- Chestnut Dental Associates, 38 Pond St.
- Dean Bank, 21 Main St.
- Dean College, Campus Center
- Emma’s Quilt Cupboard, 12 Main St.
- Feet In Motion School of Dance, 250 E. Central St.
- Franklin Agway, 157 Cottage St.
- Franklin Downtown Partnership Office, 9 East Central St.
- Franklin Mill Store, 305 Union St.
- Keefe Insurance Agency, 51 West Central St.
- Murphy Business, 15 East Central St.
- Pour Richard’s Wine & Spirits, 14 Grove St.