We value the health of our community. Please help us stop the possible spread of Coronavirus.
As a precaution please….
- Enter The Pantry if you aren’t feeling well, especially if you have a fever or cough.
- Enter The Pantry if you or someone close to you have been to countries on the CDC watch list: wwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices
- Call to reschedule your appointment: 508-528-3115 if you aren’t feeling well
- Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitize
- Wave at a friend or new acquaintance rather than hug or shake hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth if you sneeze or cough (and then wash your hands.)
- Follow updated best practices by going to CDC.gov
Call the Partners HealthCare Coronavirus Hotline if you have any questions: 617-724-7000