Our application process is simple. You must schedule an initial interview and complete an application before using our services. We will confirm your eligibility, assess your needs, and then determine if there are other resources that may be able to provide additional assistance.
1. Call 508-528-3115 (ext.0) during our hours of operation to schedule your initial interview and first shopping trip.
2. While here, you will complete an application that will give us information to determine how best to help you. Only one application per household will be accepted.
3. You will tour the Pantry and participate in your first shopping experience.
4. If you need to cancel or re-schedule your appointment, please call us at 508-528-3115. Multiple missed appointments may lead to future restrictions.
5. Plan on 45 minutes for your visit.