Our application process is simple. We require you to schedule an initial interview and complete an application before using our services. We will confirm your eligibility, assess your needs, and then determine if there are other resources that may be able to provide additional assistance.
1. Call 508-528-3115 (ext.1) to schedule your initial interview.
2. Bring proof of residency to your interview. You must be a resident of Franklin to be eligible to use our services. Acceptable proof includes a recent utility bill, sewer/water bill, etc.
3. While here, you will complete an application that will give us information to determine how best to help you. Only one application per household will be accepted.
4. You will tour the Pantry and participate in your first shopping experience.
5. If you need to cancel or re-schedule your appointment, please call us at 508-528-3115. Multiple missed appointments may lead to restrictions on future ones.
6. Plan on 45 minutes for your total visit.
Schedule Your Shopping Appointment
Once you are officially registered with the Pantry, please call 508-528-3115 (ext.1) to schedule your monthly visit. If we are closed or are unable to answer the phone, please leave a message and we will return the call as soon as possible. You may also schedule your next month’s visit during your shopping trip.
No appointment is necessary for your daily fresh produce and bread visits, or for our Healthy Futures Market which is held on Tuesdays, from 4 to 5 p.m., June to October.
Here are the hours of operation for client appointments and shopping.