Access to nutritious and fresh food is a critical component to emotional and physical health. The high cost of fresh fruits and vegetables can be a barrier to wholesome nutrition for many families. We offer a variety of programs and services to help clients achieve the best nutritional health possible.
The Mobile Pantry delivers food monthly to our low-income housing partners whose residents have difficulty getting to our downtown location. Families with small children, seniors, and individuals with disabilities have access to common household food staples, meat, dairy, fresh fruits and bakery items.
- Home Delivery is intended to serve clients who live in Franklin who have difficulty visiting the Franklin Food Pantry due to medical issues. If you need food delivery please contact us at 508-528-3155
- The Weekend Backpack Program provides weekend meals and snacks to children in need through a partnership with Franklin Public Schools.
- Emergency food bags are given to anyone who comes to our door for help.
- Holiday meal packages are provided for July 4th, Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners for our clients who request it.
- Carts for Clients which provides free, portable shopping carts to clients who need a little extra help in transporting their groceries.
Client Needs Assessment – Question of the week in 2021 we gathered information from our existing neighbors with a “question of the week” geared towards gathering input from every client that came through the distribution line. Here are the results.
For more information on our programs, please call 508-528-3115.