Access to nutritious and fresh food is a critical component to emotional and physical health. The high cost of fresh fruits and vegetables can be a barrier to wholesome nutrition for many families. We offer a variety of programs and services to help clients achieve the best nutritional health possible.
- Walk-in Fridays where all clients are invited in for a shopping trip, no appointment necessary, to help ensure they have enough food to feed their families. Please note there is a two bag limit for our Friday shopping days. (Walk-Fridays are currently suspended due to the pandemic) Please see our hours to learn availability.
- The Mobile Pantry delivers food monthly to our low-income housing partners whose residents have difficulty getting to our downtown location. Families with small children, seniors, and individuals with disabilities have access to common household food staples, meat, dairy, fresh fruits and bakery items.
- Home Delivery is intended to serve clients who live in Franklin who have difficulty visiting the Franklin Food Pantry in person. If you need food delivery please contact us at 508-528-3155
- The Weekend Backpack Program provides weekend meals and snacks to children in need through a partnership with Franklin Public Schools.
- Emergency food bags are given to anyone who comes to our door for help.
- Holiday meal packages are provided for July 4th, Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners for our clients who request it.
- Carts for Clients which provides free, portable shopping carts to clients who need a little extra help in transporting their groceries.
For more information on our programs, please call 508-528-3115.