You can help us be efficient in our work if you follow these guidelines:
- In food drives or donation bin drop-offs, only donate food that is nonperishable (canned, boxed, etc.).
- Donations of produce and other perishable foods must be arranged in advance to ensure we can accommodate them. Please call 508-528-3115 for details.
- Check the dates on all items. We cannot accept expired food.
- We cannot accept medications or vitamins of any kind, even over-the-counter items.
- Do not give us items that are open or damaged.
- Please give only standard size vs. big box store items. These are easier to distribute to families of all sizes and store on our shelves.
- Please donate only food, personal care items or household cleaners. We are not equipped to take household items such as dishes, clothing, furniture, etc.
- Please refer to our Current Needs List for suggested donations.
- The donation bin is open Monday – Friday and locked on the weekends.