We are accepting registrations now for the The Franklin Food Elves “12 Days of Donating” Campaign” for 2019. The 2018 Campaign is underway now so registration is closed. Please complete this sign-up form if you would like to volunteer for next year’s campaign. You will be contacted in the fall of 2019 when preparations begin.
Food Elves “12 Days of Donating
- Check out our FAQ for more details
- Organized and orchestrated exclusively by middle and high school students
- Youth volunteers collect monetary donations for the Pantry
- For general inquiries about the Food Elves, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Held in May
- Sponsored by the National Association of Letter Carriers
- Youth volunteers help unload food donations from the mail trucks, date check, sort and organize the items
- Thousands of pounds of food are collected
*Because of the sensitive and confidential nature of our client population, volunteers must be at least 18 years of age and a high school graduate to work with clients or be on site during client hours.