The Franklin Food Elves “12 Days of Donating” Campaign is the only opportunity for youth volunteers at this time. Recruitment is underway now for the 2018 Campaign. The deadline to sign up to be a 2018 Food Elf is October 14. Please complete this sign-up form by the deadline if you would like to volunteer for this year’s campaign. You will be contacted soon when preparations begin.
- Organized and orchestrated exclusively by middle and high school students
- Youth volunteers collect monetary donations for the Pantry
- For general inquiries about the Food Elves, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Held in May
- Sponsored by the National Association of Letter Carriers
- Youth volunteers help unload food donations from the mail trucks, date check, sort and organize the items
- Thousands of pounds of food are collected
*Because of the sensitive and confidential nature of our client population, volunteers must be at least 18 years of age and a high school graduate to work with clients or be on site during client hours.