Please help us Stamp Out Hunger on May 11. You can sign up for a volunteer shift now. Great opportunity for high school students to get some community service hours.
We currently do not have any other opportunities for youth volunteers.
Stamp Out Hunger
- Sponsored by the National Association of Letter Carriers
- Youth volunteers help unload food donations from the mail trucks, date check, sort and organize the items
- Thousands of pounds of food are collected
Franklin Food Elves
We are accepting registrations now for the The Franklin Food Elves “12 Days of Donating” Campaign” for 2019. Please complete this sign-up form if you would like to volunteer for next year’s campaign. You will be contacted in the fall of 2019 when preparations begin.
Food Elves “12 Days of Donating
- Check out our FAQ for more details
- Organized and orchestrated exclusively by middle and high school students
- Youth volunteers collect monetary donations for the Pantry
- For general inquiries about the Food Elves, please contact email@example.com.
*Because of the sensitive and confidential nature of our client population, volunteers must be at least 18 years of age and a high school graduate to work with clients or be on site during client hours.