When Bob and Tricia Flynn, owners of Team Fitness/CrossFit Franklin, donated a New England Patriots game package for a raffle to benefit the Franklin Food Pantry, Bob called it a “win-win.”
“There’s no way to lose when you are giving back to the community,” he said. “One hundred percent of the proceeds raised through the raffle goes directly to the Franklin Food Pantry to serve our neighbors in need. If it means that more families will have food on their tables, and fewer kids will go to bed at night hungry, we have helped make a difference.”
There’s still time to take a shot at purchasing the winning ticket to catch the Patriots vs. Bills game at Gillette Stadium on Monday, November 23 at 8:30 p.m.! Here are the details for this amazing game package:
- 5 club level seats
- Parking pass included
- A total value of $3000!
- Raffle tickets are $25 each, 5 for $100, or 12 for $200
- Drawing is Sunday, November 15 at 6 p.m.
“This raffle has become one of our biggest fundraisers of the year,” says Erin Lynch, executive director of the Franklin Food Pantry. “We are grateful to the Flynns, and Team Fitness/CrossFit Franklin, for donating this valuable game package to benefit the Pantry. There is a greater need for our services this time of year, so the raffle benefit comes at an ideal time. The Flynns are truly paying it forward many times over through this donation, and we thank them.”
You can purchase raffle tickets in the following ways:
- At Team Fitness/CrossFit Franklin, located in the Franklin Village Shopping Center, during normal business hours
- At Team Fitness/Cross Fit on Monday, November 2, from 5 to 7 p.m. Pantry representatives will be available to sell tickets and share information about the Pantry
- From Pantry board and staff members
Get your raffle tickets soon! For hours of operation and directions to Team Fitness/CrossFit, visit www.teamfitnessfranklin.com.