If Franklin Public Schools are closed, FFP will close.
- If it is a curbside distribution day, there will be NO curbside distribution.
- If it is an in-person shopping day, there will be NO in-person shopping. Clients originally scheduled for in-person shopping that day will be contacted for rescheduling.
- All volunteer shifts are canceled.
If Franklin Public Schools have a delayed opening, FFP will have the same delayed opening.
- If there is a 2 hour delay and it is a curbside distribution day, curbside distribution is 11a-1p
- If there is a 2 hour delay and it is an in-person shopping day, in-person shopping is 11a-1p. Clients scheduled from 9a-11a will be contacted for rescheduling.
- Volunteers will be contacted individually with directions about their particular shift.
We will update our website and our Facebook page with any changes about weather-related closings.