CHNA – The Greater Milford Community Health Network (CHNA 6), has created the Milford MA Food Provider Schedule providing information on where to access emergency food and toiletry programs in the region. Use the QR code or link provided to view the calendar.
DTA Connect – SNAP provides direct economic assistance (cash benefits) and food assistance (SNAP benefits), and workforce training opportunities.
Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center provides primary medical, dental, vision, behavioral, pharmacy, and prenatal care, etc. regardless of ability to pay. They accept most health insurance plans, including MassHealth (Medicaid) and Medicare, and will assist with health insurance enrollment if eligible.
Franklin Health Department provides medical support, wellness and safety information, and vaccine assistance.
Franklin Senior Center offers programs and resources for Franklin’s older adults that promote mental, social, and physical well-being.
Franklin YMCA /Hockomock Area YMCA offers drive-up food distribution and food delivery services. No financial statements are required.
Neighbor Brigade is a community-specific network of volunteers mobilized to help residents facing a sudden crisis manage day-to-day tasks such as meal preparation, basic household chores, and transportation.
RAFT provides short-term financial assistance to low-income families who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
SMOC is a one-stop location for resources on employment, training, housing, mental health, and other services.
St. Vincent de Paul aids those in need on a person-to-person basis including services, consultation, and financial support.
Casa Myrna provides shelter and supportive services to domestic violence survivors, available in both Spanish and English.
- 988 Crisis and Suicide Hotline anytime, anywhere if you or a loved one is in emotional distress or having suicidal thoughts.
- Riverside Community Care Provides Behavioral health services for adults and children. For MassHealth members, Community Behavioral Health Centers in South County (Milford) and Norwood are new, single-stop centers for high-quality mental health or substance use treatment.
- S.A.F.E. Coalition (Support for Addicts and Families through Empowerment)
- Learn to Cope
- Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery (MOAR)
- Greater Attleboro Taunton Regional Transit Authority (GATRA), Curb-to-curb transportation for passengers who meet Americans with Disabilities Act requirements and/or are age 60 and above. Call 800-698-7676.
- FISH of Franklin, Inc., Rides for seniors to and from medical appointments. Call 508-528-2121.