The Pantry primarily serves the Franklin community. Residents are asked to provide their name, address, contact information and how many members are in their family. Neighbors will fill out an application and schedule an initial consultation, The Pantry tour, and shopping trip.
Franklin residents do not require income verification.
Home Delivery Criteria
Home delivery is intended for Franklin residents who are unable to visit The Pantry in person. This includes but is not limited to neighbors who experience the following:
- Homebound due to illness, medical issue, disability, mobility or other issues
- Experiencing constraints due to caring for disabled, ill or elderly family members
- Compromised immune system at high risk of contagious illnesses like COVID-19, flu, etc.
This program is not a full shopping service. If you need home delivery please call 508-528-3115 to determine if you are eligible. Pantry staff will work with you to determine the best program to meet your needs.
Out-of-Town Clients Criteria
The Franklin Food Pantry accepts out-of-town clients, subject to the following criteria:
- If an individual cannot use the pantry in their own town due to its hours of operation.
- If an individual lives in a town that does not have a food pantry.
- If an individual has dietary restrictions that cannot be accommodated by the pantry in their town.
We do not accept out-of-state clients.
How to Apply
Schedule an Initial Application Consultation and Shopping Trip
Call The Pantry at 508-528-3115 during our hours of operation to schedule an initial application consultation and shopping trip (required before using our services).
What to Expect During your Initial Consultation and Shopping Trip
Complete Your Application: During your initial consultation, you will fill out an application so we can determine how best to help you. Only one application per household will be required.
Eligibility Review: While you are here, we will confirm your eligibility, work with you to identify your needs, and explore other community resources that may provide additional assistance.
The Pantry Tour & Shopping: You will tour The Pantry and participate in your first shopping experience.
Please plan 30 minutes for your visit.
Cancellations & Rescheduling Appointments: To cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call us at 508-528-3115. Multiple missed appointments may lead to restrictions on your access to in-person shopping.