What to Donate?
At the Franklin Food Pantry, we appreciate your donations and contributions. To ensure the safety of our clients, we accept unopened, unexpired, non-perishable foods, plus personal hygiene, cleaning supplies, and pet food. Please follow our Food Donation Guidelines to help ensure that your donation is appropriate and safe for distribution to our clients.
How, When and Where to Donate Food
There are three ways to make your food donation:
1. Bring Food to The Pantry
- Bring non-perishable food to 341 W. Central Street and place your donation in the Big Purple Bin (a.k.a. the Purple People Feeder) located on the loading dock at the rear of the building.
- For food safety reasons and to discourage insects and pests, do not leave donations outside the bin or elsewhere on the property. Food left outside the bin will be thrown away.
2. Ship Directly to The Pantry
- Donate via The Pantry’s Amazon Wish List, and Amazon will ship directly to The Pantry.
- Ship non-perishable items to:
Franklin Food Pantry
c/o Postal Center
279 E Central St PMB 288
Franklin, MA 02038
3. Schedule a Drop-off
- Contact The Pantry at 508-528-3115 or email@example.com to schedule a donation drop-off.
- Please note that donations collected from food and fund drives can be scheduled through our online Food and Fund Drive Registration Form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org